Have you ever wondered…
- Why the Middle East seems to be in constant turmoil?
- Why predominantly Muslim nations want Israel eradicated?
- What really started it all?
- Was it Israel’s declaration of independence in 1948?
- Was it Israeli aggression and occupation after the Six-Day War in 1967?
- Was it the Balfour Declaration, Sykes-Picot, the Palestinian Mandate, or something else?
- Does Israel have a legitimate right to exist?
- If so, what land rights should Israel possess?
- If not, why hasn’t Israel been eliminated once and for all?
- Is the hostility toward Israel justified or misplaced?
- For religions that have so much in common, the hatred almost seems irrational, but is it?
You may be shocked to learn the truth…
They both trace their religious roots to Abraham, they both affirm Old Testament history and the prophets, and they both look forward to an apocalyptic end-times battle involving Gog & Magog. So, where’s the disconnect?
Join author Dave Gaffney on what some may consider a controversial expedition into the roots of Middle Eastern bitterness as he explores both sides of the controversies between the Muslims and Jews, from their troubled past to present conflicts and beyond.
You’ll find there’s far more to the turmoil than meets the eye!
Plus, you’ll find an amazing connection between Jerusalem and the Garden of Eden!
From the dawn of creation to the edge of eternity, God’s plan has always placed Israel in the Middle!